My 2 new logo designs-which one should I choose?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kyalababy

Reaction score
p185n90rkl1k7q17vn16nlk11t587.jpg

p185muvhfa11801vgb755164h2p39.jpgHi can you please help me choose my final logo out of the 2 as I am finding it really hard, I love them both! Which one do you prefer? And what kind of things would you expect from a 'red carpet beauty experience'? (I am a mobile and home based beautician currently in process of re-branding). Thanks in advance x

The hi key one is too fussy for your logo. You could use both a hi and low key version depending on what you're promoting. The hi key look is very clean and appealing, don't like the stars. The low key is more intriguing and good for pamper parties.

Hth

Seeing, capturing, creating & presenting beauty
Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

No 13 but think the glam is a little too yellow

Number 13 but I agree the font is more yellow than gold, and I would ask for a second version on a transparent/white background as well and have two on the go with different purposes but until matey the same logo. Reason being as others have said the black is nice for like a pamper party that kind of thing to give the glam look but may not be the version you always want to use for instance on business cards where this is small it could be too bold or difficult to read and not have the designer impact you are looking for, on a large image such as say a poster this will be very black and will also increase you ink/toner costs every time you want to produce something with your logo on it.

I really like number 13 :)

Sent from my HTC One mini using SalonGeek mobile app

No 13, not sure about the star on the 'l' though and the font underneath I would probably play about with that. Hope you don't mind me saying x

I prefer the one with the black background- but not crazy about the font of the
tagline, or the gradient effect they've done on it.

The "sparkles" need to be on top of the lettering, not behind, looks a bit odd otherwise and defeats the object.

thank you really appreciate your replies :)

Haven't looked at what anyone else put as I didn't want t be influenced.....i like the black one x

I'm gonna be opposite and say 9 lol :)

Laura xx

View attachment 44228

View attachment 44229Hi can you please help me choose my final logo out of the 2 as I am finding it really hard, I love them both! Which one do you prefer? And what kind of things would you expect from a 'red carpet beauty experience'? (I am a mobile and home based beautician currently in process of re-branding). Thanks in advance x

Defo number 13 xxx

I like 9 but would look good with a black background x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

I like the first one 13. Am not sure about the red writing but this logo stands out more to me x

Latest posts

Back