my baby son is constantly sick....any advice from all you mummies out there?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a massive thanks to everyone with their mummy words of wisdom........brodie is on gaviscon powders to thicken his milk, he still has 3 bottles a day...morning, mid afternoon and night time.......the powders dont stop him being sick they just make whatever he brings up a lot thicker.......he has been put onto a thicker diet but that does not stay down either.......he is putting on weight but not at a veryy good rate......4oz in 5 weeks isnt much at all but at least he hasn't lost.....YET!!!

i'm going to suggest a change of milk to the health visitor on tuesday and see what she says as i think it now needs a little more investigation as i've done all the things she has suggested but he is still being as sick as ever

i will let you all know what happens on tuesday and any other advice or comments will be greatly appreciated

stanleyann

I noticed it slowed down when I moved Meg to SMA red tins, for 6months to 2 years. The health visitor did also advise to make sure she was sat up right as much as possible, because laying them down makes it easier to come back up. Hope this helps.

well brodie was weighed yesterday and he has put on 7 ounces in 2 weeks which is great compared to the last few times he was weighed :biggrin:

he has been really good regarding his sickness today....he had the same clothes on all day and i only used 7 bibs....thats the first in weeks that he has stayed in the same clothes all day, he normally has to be changed quite a few times.

anyway i'm not counting my chickens because been there before and the next day he was twice as sick :sad:

thanks again for all your replies

stanleyann

clairelee69 said:
well my cousins baby is now four months and her baby was exactly the same. she changed the babies milk powder and now hes fine

I was going to say this - if he is on SMA (is that it?) change him to Oster Milk - it works a treat!

we had to change my little one to COW AND GATE COMFORT - sorry i bet this is bamboozling you now ! he he!!

My friends little boy has the same thing...he's now 9 months and is getting HEAPS better !!!

Good luck

amb x

Latest posts

Back