My business partner has bailed out : (

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saya

Reaction score
Hi all,
You might have seen my previous threads.
Having found a unit, I'm still at feasibility stage and trying to gather the funds before proceeding to commit to anything.

I'm meant to be the business brains and my business oartner was meant to be the beauty brains.

As I suspected, the beauty brains could not handle all the business stuff, and the figures and risks have scared her away. This is basically too ahead of her. I agree with her and have advised that she starts herself as just on her own doing freelance mobile. Plus I value our friendship more, so we will still support each other when we need the motivational boost : )

But it puts me in bit of a situation. I still like to make the most of this opportunity as I've worked very hard towards the preparation, so am now inviting any silent investors an opportunity to own a stake in the business.

Would anyone be interested in investing?

I think most people on this site wouldn't be looking to invest in anything but their own businesses, as your friend has done! But good luck :hug:

like my husband says " the worst ship that ever sailed is a partnership"

so sorry to hear about your circumstance
hope you find someone soon

Latest posts

Back