My client forgot her appointment again

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heatherp

Reaction score
Hi peeps

So as the heading says, my lady forgot her massage and this is the second time.
I know you may all scream "charge her" but I am very fortunate that I rarely have no shows and have never charged anyone as yet, as for me working alone with a young child its swings and roundabouts and you never know if you are going to need to cancel them.

I usually text my ladies a reminder for their appointment but have been flat out since very early this morning and didnt get chance. The last time she forgot, she was very apologetic and told me to take payment for it the next time she was in which she then reminded when she was here. I declined and said we all make mistakes but this is the second time, I'm completely knackered yet just set up for a massage, waited the last 45 mins and she's not here, text her and no reply.

She is a lovely lady, been coming a long time but I'm wondering now that if I charge her she won't be so likely to forget again, but how do I go about it and what do you all think?

H xx

Hi peeps

So as the heading says, my lady forgot her massage and this is the second time.
I know you may all scream "charge her" but I am very fortunate that I rarely have no shows and have never charged anyone as yet, as for me working alone with a young child its swings and roundabouts and you never know if you are going to need to cancel them.

I usually text my ladies a reminder for their appointment but have been flat out since very early this morning and didnt get chance. The last time she forgot, she was very apologetic and told me to take payment for it the next time she was in which she then reminded when she was here. I declined and said we all make mistakes but this is the second time, I'm completely knackered yet just set up for a massage, waited the last 45 mins and she's not here, text her and no reply.

She is a lovely lady, been coming a long time but I'm wondering now that if I charge her she won't be so likely to forget again, but how do I go about it and what do you all think?

H xx

On these rare occasions I write a lovely letter to the client stating the occasions when the lady failed to arrive and advise her that in future we would ask that all future appointments are made on the day the treatment is required. I end it by saying we value their custom and want to keep them as a client and hope to see them shortly.

On these rare occasions I write a lovely letter to the client stating the occasions when the lady failed to arrive and advise her that in future we would ask that all future appointments are made on the day the treatment is required. I end it by saying we value their custom and want to keep them as a client and hope to see them shortly.

Thank you jacquelineanna x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back