My clients want coloured enchancements and french overlays, which products?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss Sylk

Reaction score
Still Still Still unsure on the whole Gel thing. Im an acrylic extension user so its really a whole new language, bear with me. Ive been open a year and only recently descovered the joys of gels and now my clients want it.

I got a range of NSI Balance in as my clients wanted colour over their enhancements with gems in, works fab, perfect.
Then i started to use that on the natural nail, colours lasted fairly well, french didnt :(
So i thought ill get one of these; Biosculpt/shellac/gellish for the natural nails only and leave the NSI balance for the extensions as it works fine no problems there.

Ive heard off so many different people you CANT infill biosculpt, other say YOU CAN, i need to know which on this is, it makes a huge difference what the truth is as to what range i get in for what.

A lot of my clients have thin nails and want a french (theyve been abusing acrylic and want strong natural nails) so, ive also heard on here, Gellish/Shellac may not work on thin nails?

Ive had 3 clients over the last month complaining the NSI balance white french hasnt stayed on them, they all have thin nails. I need to get something in for them FAST and make it the right one or they will have lost all confidence in me and go elsewhere :(

Hoping that Biosculpture can do both jobs, on enhancements and on natural nails (thin or strong) so i only need one range. I presume i can buff off Bioscultpture on enhancements for an acrylic infill?

Sorry its a really long and repetative thread .x
:confused:

Speak to Zingara here on the site (Bio expert) or join the Bio sculpture group by clicking on groups above. Your question may have even been answered there.

Lyndsey (Zingara) is very giving of her time and expertize so pm her with this question.

Latest posts

Back