My first attempt at more 'natural' look

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissOwen

Reaction score
I'm slightly terrified of entering the critique section.... but here goes!!

I dont do many more natural looking sets so i thought i'd see what you all think. These are on my own nails.

I passed with Essential Nails (the dreaded home learning course!) in February and have been attempting to perfect things since.

Not sure this is the best pic for critique, but let me know what you think.

I can see things that need some work so interested to see if my issues are the same as others :green:

Thanks in advance

I think you may be a natural then because I passed in March mine are probably same standard as yours perhaps not as good I think yours look great even more so to say you trained with essential nails, did you teach yourself to do the 3d flowers?

I think you may be a natural then because I passed in March mine are probably same standard as yours perhaps not as good I think yours look great even more so to say you trained with essential nails, did you teach yourself to do the 3d flowers?

Thank you for your lovely comments. Yes, i've spent a while playing about with the 3D stuff and its getting better now. If i'm honest i only added one to this set because i managed to get a bit of a marble effect on the ring finger with the opaque pink..... :smack: xxx

Fab hunny goes to show that us ENgirls can knock out a cracking set of nails with the best of them xxx

Fab hunny goes to show that us ENgirls can knock out a cracking set of nails with the best of them xxx

Thank you :green: I think all us new girls are the same whatever we start with, we have to be dedicated and work bloody hard to get there. Without that, its doesnt really matter what course you've done :hug: xxxx

Welllllll what a fantastic advert for the EN home learning you are!!! The natural look is lovely, perfect I would think for a bride who is looking for nails to "compliment" not take over. :hug:

Welllllll what a fantastic advert for the EN home learning you are!!! The natural look is lovely, perfect I would think for a bride who is looking for nails to "compliment" not take over. :hug:

Thank you :hug:

I think SalonGeek has contributed towards my education too xxxxxx

Yes, Salon Geek is fantastic without a doubt. Where else could we get the answers to all our questions after we have done our training x

Yes, Salon Geek is fantastic without a doubt. Where else could we get the answers to all our questions after we have done our training x

and all the tutorials to brush up on the bits you've forgotten or the bits your training left out :eek: xxxxx

Latest posts

Back