My First attempt at white tips and NSI l&p

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lulu83x

Reaction score
This is my first atempt using white tips with NSI l&p..looking at the pic now I wish I had done oval tips :( I have done around 10 sets of acrylics before..but never used NSI before this set...

Hey ! well done you for posting I see you have only been nailing for a month !

I think the tips are placed a wee bit far down the nail and they look too wide, get your file parallel to the nail and bring them in a bit, the pics a bit blured but it looks like they're nice and flush around the cuticle well done you ! its a bit difficult to see without a side veiw but try and build more of an apex for look and strength x

Thanks lilly..yes i agree about them being a bit too low..I really want to practise sculpting so I can elongate nail beds..my friends nails are so short lol..ill keep practicing :)

What tips did you use for this set?

Thanks lilly..yes i agree about them being a bit too low..I really want to practise sculpting so I can elongate nail beds..my friends nails are so short lol..ill keep practicing :)

You can elongate nails without sculpting by using coverage powders over the tip to create the illusion of a long nail bed.

thanks everyone, I used french tips from galaxy wholesale supplies

Latest posts

Back