My first attempt with forms

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kizzycat

Reaction score
I use entity l&p and bought their nudite powder which is a peachy pink to hide flaws on the nail bed. Anyway I had a go on my own nails and didn't like it and shoved it to the back of the cupboard.

When doing l&p I always tip nails and have never used forms, nor was I taught how to use forms. I bumped into a friend the other day and she was asking could I do anything with her nails. When I say nails I really mean 85% skin 15%nail.
When I looked at them I thought to myself I wouldn't even be able to get a tip to do anything. I came home and decided their must be something I can do and I looked at Gemma lamberts video. It really inspired me to want to learn forms and sculpting so I asked her to come to the salon on Saturday so I could practice on her.

Anyway she didn't turn up so tonight I decided to get my mom to be my guinea pig. She was having a gel polish renew anyway so she agreed. I think I managed to put the form on correct, although it wanted to keep pointing down. I got my nudite powder back out and sculpted my pink, I didn't want to make it too curvy because I wanted to keep it inline with her other nails. It went on great, it was quite slow drying so meant I could play with it for longer. Then I applied a natural colour for the tip then topped over with clear.
I think for my first attempt they turned out ok.
I can't wait now to get my friend down to try on her, although will have to apply the product to more skin, so not sure how long they will last. And is this ok?
What about over exposure?
I definitely want to do more sculpting. What I did find that the creative forms were much easier to apply than the entity ones. Also the nudite powder worked great too! I feel quite chuffed with my little self. I must admit that it seemed to take me forever to do just four nails like this. Good job my mam loves me lol

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1354486191.650371.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1354486191.650371.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 205
Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back