my first l&p set

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danielajessy

Reaction score
hi,girls. i just start me acrylic cours last week with nsi and i was doing some practice on me friend,tell me what you think........:)

Bloody hell.
did u do the acrylic workshop. or the starter one which is more.
as im thinking of doing workshop, been doing em fewmonths n there nothing liketht!!!

Bloody hell.
did u do the acrylic workshop. or the starter one which is more.
as im thinking of doing workshop, been doing em fewmonths n there nothing liketht!!!
sorry i don"t really understand what you mean.........i did"t do l&p until last week at cours(this first set take me 2 hours to do)

MY first set looked terrible and took my 31/2 hours.

Yours look very very good and your timing is also good!!

I mean you've done well :green:

Wow looks like your a natural, Lovely work :)

these look great.
your smile lines are goody your whites are all an even colour and they look nice at the cuticle area.
i wsh mine looked as good as that when i first started.x

Wow they are great well done

thanks grils for reply ,today i did a new set and take me only 90 mins,i will post tomorow the pictures i did a new design:)

thanks grils for reply ,today i did a new set and take me only 90 mins,i will post tomorow the pictures i did a new design:)

Hi

They are really good my first lot were never as good as that..:) what did you do the design with? was it acrylic paints or something else? xx

it"s not acrylic paint......it"s nail polish,all me designs are with polish.thanks for replly:)

Latest posts

Back