My First Proper go at L&P sculpts

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charshaun

Reaction score
This is my first proper go with L & P sculpting. I am not very good and dont offer it on my service menu yet because I dont think they are good enough so will keep practising now I have been brave enough to give it a go.

I know smiles are not even but you have to start somewhere. I like the shape but not sure if apex should be a little more defined although they do look better in real life than on the picture.

Thanks to all who take the time to critique

Charlotte X

Well done for a first try :hug:
The photo isn't that clear but on what I can see I feel your middle finger smile is a little to far down.
I couldn't rate your sidewall and edges or the Apex as you can not see these with the photo but keep on going hun.

Thanks for coming back to me. The photos of the apex and side walls were not good enough to post in the end so had to scrub round it. Yes I agree the middle finger smile is not consistant but if you look on the other thread (what a der brain) you will see my red sculpts and hopefully you will think them a little better for second go.

i really enjoyed myself because this is way out of my comfort zone. L&P scares me to death but I am determined to get there

Charlotte

I didn't submit 'scores' as I can't see much of what needs to be critiqued.
However, I do see improvement from previous ones.

Smiles are a tad wonky, but free edge looks more consistent this time
They seem thinner at the free edge, but I can't be sure with this picture.

Please keep sharing!

:hug:

Latest posts

Back