My first upload

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kittensgotclaws

Reaction score
Hi all, this is my first upload, these are acrylic nails done by moi, let me know what you think.xx :hug:

100_1342.jpg

they are lovely, well done!

Very nice & neat hun x

Nice polish colour..what is it?
I love it when clients let me do nail art!

They look very nice, well done, the application is lovely and smooth, it really shows through with the polish.

The edges look a little wide, just as if the sides should have been taken in a bit with an abrasive.

I think you were right to use paint with this client as it looks as if she has tiny nail beds xx

Thanks guys for your lovely comments, yes, looking at the picture it looks like i do need to file the sides some more and yes, she has got little nail beds, lol
I shall post more when i can,xx

they lovely i like the nail art its subtle and pretty not loud in your face.:)

Very nice & neat hun x

Nice polish colour..what is it?
I love it when clients let me do nail art!

Hi Bev, the colour is called Vogue by wild and crazy.xx:hug:

Thanks hun.

I've not come across that company before.

No, its just a nail varnish from the high street, i bought it in westgate, i'm saving my pennies for the london excel show, lol i'm gonna stock up on nail varnishes there!! But i have to say that the wild and crazy nail varnishes are good, they only cost about £1.99 and last ages.xx

I'm a sucker for a bargain!

I have polishes from all sorts of places from high street & professional ranges - can't resist them. I always have a look when I'm in town. ( I only use these on clients, not for retail)

I'm going to Excel too, I'm looking forward to seeing all the new stuff. I shall be like a kid in a sweet shop - my advantage is I have plastic, kids don't!!!!:lol:
That could be scary though, maybe I'll leave them at home!

wow!! they are fab nails,well done you xxx:hug:

what? the plastic or the kids?? lol
I cant wait though, it'l be my first time, (im an Excel virgin!! lol )
I dont have anything for retail at the moment, i'm still trying to build a client base then i'll look into retail.xx

what? the plastic or the kids?? lol
I cant wait though, it'l be my first time, (im an Excel virgin!! lol )
I dont have anything for retail at the moment, i'm still trying to build a client base then i'll look into retail.xx

Me too!
It's about time I went, I've been doing this 4 1/2 yrs!!
Never seem to have the time or the money usually.

Aint it always the way!! I only found out about it when i recieved my copy of the beauty book by beauty express, i got a leaflet in that so i sent of for my tickets at the end of last mnth!! so unfortunately i can only go for one day (sunday) But next year.... i'll be there for the full 3 days!! can't wait for that one!!xx

Those nails are fab

Nice colour

Latest posts

Back