My gosh, her nails grow quick

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

effie

Reaction score
I did my sister's gelish 12 days ago and she sent me this photo this afternoon. Although there is no chipping or issues with the gelish she has asked to have them done again soon due to the gap. I wish my nails grew that quick

Attachments

geeg

Judge Gigi-Honorary Geek
Reaction score
I did my sister's gelish 12 days ago and she sent me this photo this afternoon. Although there is no chipping or issues with the gelish she has asked to have them done again soon due to the gap. I wish my nails grew that quick
Allot of people's nails grow as quickly. This is why it is classed as a 14 day manicure which is a good 7 days longer lasting than most manicures. Most ladies are delighted to get that long.

New Nailz

Reaction score
That is an impressive growth for 12 days, I must admit. She must have healthy nails. Everyones nails grows at different rates. I get clients whos nails never seem to grow, and others who comes to me for infills before 2 weeks.

Her nails look lovely btw :)

kasik

Reaction score
I looked at mine - 10 days old, half of her gap. I am service-efficient :), lucky for me I like short nails :).

geeg

Judge Gigi-Honorary Geek
Reaction score
That is an impressive growth for 12 days, I must admit. She must have healthy nails. Everyones nails grows at different rates. I get clients whos nails never seem to grow, and others who comes to me for infills before 2 weeks.

Her nails look lovely btw :)
Or the technician left an impressive free margin to begin with.

effie

Reaction score
Or the technician left an impressive free margin to begin with.
No her nails do grow very fast,always have!

angelina221

Master Lash Tech
Reaction score
If the gap at the bottom was the same as the gap at the sides then I'd say that mine would grow about the same pace.
It's always a good excuse to have a change anyway.
:D

New Nailz

Reaction score

Latest posts