My hair is a bad example-conditioning help please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just have a Brazilian blow dry babe. Nanokeratin gold. Why on earth you'd razor long bleached hair is beyond me but there we go.

You could also try a clear semi to add shine and gloss x

You could also try a clear semi to add shine and gloss x

Wow I used to have these, had forgotten all about them and didn't think they were still about!

Wow I used to have these, had forgotten all about them and didn't think they were still about!

Yes you could use a dialight clear x

Brazilian blow out will be amazing!!!! not only does it make your hair naturally straight, but it will look amazing!!! and will boost your sale up even more! (if you do that service of course)

Thanks for all your replies. We don't do Brazilian blow dry but probably one of my college friends in a bigger salon may do it for me. My hair is not long, it only just touches my shoulders, hence the razoring, but not sure i'd go there again anyway. One way or another this is the worst my hair has looked for ages, apart from the colour which is nice. When it came to my clients colour was what I used to find hardest when I set out, so I concentrated all my efforts on getting that right, clearly I now need a revision on condition! :o Glad I have this site for such great support.

Latest posts

Back