My hair is pink!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicolejordon

Reaction score
Okay so I found a photo on Pinterest and I absolutely fell in love with the colours! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1412319684.764231.jpg

I went into town and got directions Rose red, and lavender for the ends and went into work and got it down, but instead where obviously the strongest colour being the rose red had rinsed
Out it ran into the lavender and now
My whole hair is magenta pint with darker roots! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1412319859.397146.jpg
Does anyone know how quickly it'll fade
So I can put some purple on the ends? Or so I can go back my usual colour which is a grey 😂

I think that looks stunning!!!!!

I died my bleach blonde hair the same colour a few years ago took about 8 weeks to fade to a very pastel pink.

I think you should keep it! 💖💖💖

I think that looks stunning!!!!!

I died my bleach blonde hair the same colour a few years ago took about 8 weeks to fade to a very pastel pink.

I think you should keep it! 💖💖💖

I have to say, I completely agree! Wish I could get my hair that colour!

It is growing on me a touch it's just something new! You can tell there's some purple in there but because my hair is so fine (you can't tell because I'm a blow drying and backcombing master😏😉) I don't think a bleach bath with do any justice for my hair not even a light one! But it looks quite nice in day light hahaha! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1412322745.263254.jpg

And excuse the boyfriends dressing gown hahaha.

It's lovely hun, keep it like it it looks so nice xx

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

Okay so I found a photo on Pinterest and I absolutely fell in love with the colours! View attachment 76013

I went into town and got directions Rose red, and lavender for the ends and went into work and got it down, but instead where obviously the strongest colour being the rose red had rinsed
Out it ran into the lavender and now
My whole hair is magenta pint with darker roots! View attachment 76014
Does anyone know how quickly it'll fade
So I can put some purple on the ends? Or so I can go back my usual colour which is a grey 😂

Keep it ! u must be one of the few that actually suit this colour. Looks like the colours made for u

Love this colour! It does really suit you

Love love love love love....so wish I had nice hair to do things like this colours amazing ....

Mines a similar colour atm. I think the original image was done with pravana vivids. With semi colours like that you have to rinse with very cool water to try and stop it bleeding., and perhaps rinse the roots first holding the ends up and out of the way? Bit fiddly. Depending on how often you wash it and what shampoo you use, anything from 2 weeks plus, but since its only one application it should fade out easily, and any stained bits you will be able to bleach bath out.

I love that!! gorgeous colour!

I loooooooove it 😍😍💕 x

I'm not a hairdresser but I couldn't read and run without saying that colour is stunning, I prefer it to the purple you wanted ;) x

Looks great on you!!

Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek mobile app

Love it looks nicer than the colour u wanted it xxx

Wow it's stunning! So is your cut, makes me determined to grow mine out :)

Keep it it's beautiful! Once it fades you can change it but at the moment I think it's gorgeous x

Aw you dolls have made me feel so much better about it. I guess I just wasn't sure on it because my hair is normally coloured a really ash grey! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1412455590.387709.jpg

Aw you dolls have made me feel so much better about it. I guess I just wasn't sure on it because my hair is normally coloured a really ash grey! View attachment 76121

I love this too, I think I'm just Jealous of your hair full stop, I could never pull this look off and you do it so naturally! I think you should definitely keep the pink for awhile xx

Latest posts

Back