My hair :/

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elliemay

Reaction score
I’ve not been good to it over the years!! I have it dyed (bleach and some sort of blonde/brown colour) in foils. I did a at home dye about 2 or 3 years ago horrible mistake lol, I was told after doing it that home dies have nasty salts etc in them and really do harm your hair :/

I get it trimmed often-ish, probley should get it done more, I want it to grow!! I want it to be really long, its only shoulder length with layers. Once the home die has grown out will I see an improvement? (btw I also have REALLY thick hair luckily enough, but its curly which I straighten every 3 days, when I wash my hair.)

I think I will always have full head of highlights though (nasty brown naturally and some gray! :( ) which I know won’t help.

I always used to buy any old shampoo hair treatments etc from boots not really thinking about it, but then on a bit of luck I randomly brought redken heart protection, I love it made a big difference I’m going to get redken all soft heavy cream because I think that will help (hopefully!)

Do you think I should invest in some good shampoo and conditioner? Or anything else. I'm on the very low budget though :( x x

Latest posts

Back