My intuition is turning out to be a disaster!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you ladies for your advise, you have all been brilliant!!

I have spoken to her and Ive told her I've had several complaints, she's also well aware that her conduct with her boyfriend was very unprofessional and seemed quite responsive to what I had to say. I'm going to give it to the end of the month and see how it goes, if it doesn't improve she would have only been with me two months so I will ask her to leave. Xx
As a former boss I would say what you've done is right but you need to be persistant and consequent - you need to speak to her EVERY time she's late or there is a complain, also you need to record it and keep it in her file. Very strict rules - no boyfriend, no mobile etc I hope you've made her aware that she's on probation and she might not make it as you have certain concerns (list all of them). I know a lot of guys here said 'sack her' but I also know it's not that easy to find good staff - if she was really good at the beginning you only need to motivate her to keep it that way. Also I feel you need to be more strict with her. Good luck! :)

Latest posts

Back