My most embarrassing moment ever!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dawncbn

Reaction score
Today in my salon, there were 3 stylists on the floor. I do hair as well as beauty. I was just finishing off a gent and my next client for waxing was waiting at reception. The other girls were busy with their clients. Just as I was finishing with Sam, I sneezed. Then 2 seconds later I sneezed again but this time I made a bad noise!!!:eek: Oh my god, I nearly died, I went so red and just didn't know what to do as everyone stopped and looked at me, cringe, I just wanted the ground to open up and die. I then just started laughing because I didn't know what else to do. So did everyone else. Christ, has this ever happened to you?

Ps, I am giving up my healthy diet of porridge and prunes:eek: I am going back to toast:)

Ha ha ha... I feel for you really I do... he he he he:):)

At least you had a giggle about it..!!!

xx

At least you had a giggle about it..!!!

xx

Hey you could have peed yourself! I am too scared these days to sneeze lol! Three kids have took their toll on my bladder!

xxx

Hey you could have peed yourself! I am too scared these days to sneeze lol! Three kids have took their toll on my bladder!

xxx

Ha Ha :lol: But I am still squirming with mad embarrassment thinking about it!

I love it when both come out at once!!!! Maybe not infront of a client though lol

hehehe the human body makes too many abnormal noises lol!

I hate it in a treatment when you get hunger growls!

I bet it will be forgotten about soon enough!!! xxxx

This really should be a blog entry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back