my nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Belle De Jour

Reaction score
Is there anyone who lives near me Bordon Hampshire who would like to do my nail ext for me ? i thought it might be a good oppotunity to pick the persons brain and watch their technique. I have never had my nails done before with the exception of having two testers done at a show, one the nail tip applied was too small and the sculptured nail was not much good either but then understandably the techs are under alot of pressure at these shows!!
i would realy like it if i could get one of you realy experenced techs to help out! it might help to fill a few gaps in my knowledge despite having spent about £800.00 in training now! i realy cant afford to pay out for anymore courses as i think my hubby will have a nervous break down if i spend any more money !! :D thanks
nickki
x

Try the "Split 'n Polish" Salon in Salisbury. Great Nail Technicians - I can reccommend them all. Telephone Number is 01722 335 292 for the office, but ask for the salon number.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back