My national insurance rate has gone up...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_sabrina_

Reaction score
My national insurance rate has gone up and I don't know how to put my prices up to compensate...I am a mobile nail technician so it's not that I can put a sign up.
Problem is I have put them a bit up in January and now the rate has gone up I'm back to square one! I already felt underpaid for what I do, let alone now!
If anyone could give me any advice pls :) I really need to know how to go on and tell clients in the best way after already putting the prices up (by €1.50).

You could tell all your clients this month that due to increased costs, you will be putting your prices up as from "whatever date".

make up new price lists too and hand them out to clients as you are leaving their house x

if your mobile then petrol prices are a record high at the mo just tell your clients that as from there next treatment there will be a small price increses due to this and the increase to cost of living :D

if your mobile then petrol prices are a record high at the mo just tell your clients that as from there next treatment there will be a small price increses due to this and the increase to cost of living :D

I would explain that due to the fact that the WHOLESALER has put their prices up due to the rising prices of petrol and VAT, and that you have no choice but to put your prices up. That way it makes it look like it's not your choice.

x

I would explain that due to the fact that the WHOLESALER has put their prices up due to the rising prices of petrol and VAT, and that you have no choice but to put your prices up. That way it makes it look like it's not your choice.

x
I agree with Lou..This is a nice way to do it without getting urself in a jam:D Well put Lou..x

Latest posts

Back