My new boobs!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SammiG

Reaction score
Had my breast augmentation and nipple lift yesterday. They look FAB!!!

I have a nice surgical bra and not bandages. Whoever wants before and after pics, let me know your email addy and I'll send them!

Sam X

Had my breast augmentation and nipple lift yesterday. They look FAB!!!

I have a nice surgical bra and not bandages. Whoever wants before and after pics, let me know your email addy and I'll send them!

Sam X

Well done :) bet your well chuffed, :hug: x did you have unders or overs? and how do you feel now ? xx

I had overs. he recommended them as I had loads of breast tissue. I haven't had much pain and am very surprised at the neatness of the scars. Also, my surgical bra is lovely and not big and bandage like.

Am so happy! I'm only on paracetamol and seem to be fine so far :)

everyone was so lovely and my surgeon was absolutely great.

Sam xx

I'm glad it's all good for you, I know how it makes people feel b4 their job, I was advised to have unders :eek:, as they say no pain= no gain :lol: sue I've had worse though, I'd cope xx

i'm glad it's worked out for you :)

I am convinced with all of the bits that go on through a lady's life, that us fellas could not even get near your pain thresholds :eek:

i'm glad it's worked out for you :)

I am convinced with all of the bits that go on through a lady's life, that us fellas could not even get near your pain thresholds :eek:

I couldn't agree more..us guy's do get off lightly :hug:

mmmm wonder if I pm Sam if she would mail me her pics :eek:

well done though Sam for doing something that is important to you :hug:

I couldn't agree more..us guy's do get off lightly :hug:

mmmm wonder if I pm Sam if she would mail me her pics :eek:

well done though Sam for doing something that is important to you :hug:

Haha :hug:

This really should be in the blogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back