my own room/property?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crashell

Reaction score
:)hi i had to share my news with you all and i would love your opion,
so here goes, i have 3 kids aged 10/8 years & 10 months old,
now i left my last beauty job when i was pregnant, due to change of ownership and basically i was pushed out buy the new owner as we had a personality clash the day we met, or should i say she had no personality:eek:,
seriousley she dosnt smile or speak:lol:,any way lol,
i am so desperate to get back into work, i miss it so much, but i dont want to put harley in child care as i want to spend as much time as possible with him while he is still so little,
so my plan was to go mobile, working as little or as much as i want, been my own boss,but i need to get my drivers licence first:eek:, and then i thaught about all the faffing around, like loading ,unloading, waiting for your wax to heat up etc,,, wasted time.
now today in my local paper there was an advert for a local salon advertising rooms to rent, so i called, now the owner did say it was not for another therapist, but more for nail tech/holistic therapist,
but we got chatting and she said that she also owned a small 1 person open plan shop that she had just converted into a lovley little treatment room with sink, reception and a toilet:).
good rent, also happy to charge for half days which is fab,
i would be my own boss and it would be up to me to do treatment/
price lists, advertising etc,,,but i dont have the worry of the morgage.
i can go along and build up at my own pace.
i thaught about starting off with simple treatments ,ie waxing/ mani/pedi and graduly buying in new products and treatments, to see how things were going before spending a load of cash,
thing is there is a lovley salon oppisite:eek:, but i thaught i have nothing to loose by giving this a good go and i dont expect or want to have clients flodding in the door just yet:lol:,so as long as i can cover costs and maybe earn a little just to begin with im happy,,the owner will be doing her treatments as usual just up the road but i do have some lovley lady,s /ex clients which would love to come back to me so its a start.
omg i do babbbe:lol:
:hug:xx

sounds good, go for it.

Latest posts

Back