My price list

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you, could you tell me please where exactly should I make space. I know maybe it is silly to ask but my head doesn't work anymore. X x

So basically under each treatment I.e

Gel polish hands or feet
SPACE
Acrylic nails

Attachments

• preview-3.png
    preview-3.png
    992.1 KB · Views: 133
Yeah that's easier to read X

Thank you, could you tell me please where exactly should I make space. I know maybe it is silly to ask but my head doesn't work anymore. X x
Escapebeautyroom well done you. Great computor skills.
I hope you don't mind me using both of your pricing pics alongside each other as an example to show Zane what I mean about spacing.

Zane I have marked out on the picture of Escapebeautyrooms pricing in red where the spaces are to show you where I mean.

She has used the treatement as a heading line, then placed information underneath.
Then left a space between each new type of treatment.
I know you only want it as a small flyer, but you'll only get this spacing by making it a little bit bigger.
Hope this makes sense.
If it's only a temp one for now, you could always look into the layout and structure abit more when you're doing more permanent ones.
20160714_223825.jpg
X

Sorry, you had both replied while I was writing that essay with with pic. Lol sorry.
Yeah that looks alot better.
Great job Zane x

Escapebeautyroom well done you. Great computor skills.
I hope you don't mind me using both of your pricing pics alongside each other as an example to show Zane what I mean about spacing.

Zane I have marked out on the picture of Escapebeautyrooms pricing in red where the spaces are to show you where I mean.

She has used the treatement as a heading line, then placed information underneath.
Then left a space between each new type of treatment.
I know you only want it as a small flyer, but you'll only get this spacing by making it a little bit bigger.
Hope this makes sense.
If it's only a temp one for now, you could always look into the layout and structure abit more when you're doing more permanent ones. View attachment 199179 X

Thank you! I was finding it hard to explain I'm so tired also [emoji30]

Zane that looks great. So much easier to read and find exactly what you're looking for x

My apologies about calling Chinese/Asian salons and i know not everywhere working with MMA. To be honest it wasn't my idea to add this at my price list. I can easy remove it. Some nails salons charge that price. At the salon where i work they have they own price list and i have my own. And to add my nail pictures to leaflet was my customer idea. Now I'm very very confused. I will definitely correct my mistake and try to highlight extensions from natural nails. Thank you x x

Zane,
You say the salon you work at has their own price list and you have your own. Why not mirror their format & prices? Then you won't be so uncertain about if your prices are too high or too low.

Hello, how do you mean presentation don't look professional, is that the prices are not levelled? I'm not going to print it this way any way I wasn't gonna, I know I have mistakes I just wish that some one could point them out as its quite difficult for me to see I'm not English. I asked few people about removals in my price list of course some of them asked about MMA I said Chinese/Asian salons using them and it's very hard to remove and it is dangerous to your natural nails. My good friend told me about £0.08 instead I should put just 8p. I understand and I'm great full for any help. I just don't get it what is professional in your opinion. I think most important is how professional your work is. X
sorry to jump in but why are crystals 0.08p I think this should maybe be a round number like 10p but a lot of the salons local to me charge 50p per gem and then like yourself a discount for a full nail but that's usually worded discount for full nail because if a client has a very long extension then that's going to take a lot more time and more gems than say a short natural nail x

Zane that looks great. So much easier to read and find exactly what you're looking for x
Thank you very much got them deliverd today. I'm so exited. And everyone loves them x

Latest posts

Back