My salon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vwgirl

Reaction score
Hi everyone

Thought I would upload some of my salon pics for you all to see - I know its small but perfect for us! Hope you like x

salon 1.jpg
salon 2.jpg
salon 3.jpg

looks lovely x

What a cute colour scheme! Very vibrant and kind of retro looking.

I love how you've used your space x

Looks lovely Jo xx

I love your salon! Love the colours! I just put a salon in my spare bedroom aswell! Will show u some pics! Still got a few things todo yet x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1323968245.969777.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1323968245.969777.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 330
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1323968308.593529.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1323968308.593529.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 298
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1323968384.330361.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1323968384.330361.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 301
I have uploaded my pictures here but have made a few changes since these where taken around the backwash area. I have a lovely cupboard next to it which has been built and one at the right hand corner and they compliment the backwash area now.

Attachments

• Reception Area.jpg
    Reception Area.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 492
  • Styling Stations.jpg
    Styling Stations.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 1,278
  • Backwash corner.jpg
    Backwash corner.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 277
It looks lovely - thanks love mine its not in spare room tho (although would be so much easier :)) its within a health and leisure centre which is ideal lots of passing trade lol! x

Aww that's great! Well I have Been mobile for 10 years and just don't have the time to travel between clients so they all come to me now! Which is great! We are thinking off moving and getting a bigger house so will hopefully move salon in to a garage to make it bigger xx

They are all beautiful, you should all be really proud :) hope your business are all successful :) xx

The pics look really nice :) Just a quick question. My friend wants to convert her spare room into a salon but she thinks it would be illegal to do so. As she doesn't think sje would be able to run a business from home. We live in scotland btw. We've tried to google it but one site says one thing and another site says something else. Very confusing lol..

Well I'm in Scotland aswell and I had to phone up my local council and explain what I was wanting so I have got more on council tax and I also hassle to take out insurance for working from my home! But it is possible. X

ooh they all look fab.....a 'home salon' is something i've thought about a lot but i havnt got a clue abou the legal side of it! do you need special permission or do you just set up salon & do the tax & insurance as freelance???:confused:x

Hey everyone all your salons look lovely, similiar to mine a small one which I just opened up 3 weeks ago. Very very slow building up at the mo tho, it's quite frustrating but it will take a while. I'm doing lots of leaflets (done 250) and will be getting another 400 out. Maybe an advert in the local paper etc. good luck everyone

Attachments

• salon3.jpg
    salon3.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 146
  • salon1.jpg
    salon1.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 146
Hey everyone all your salons look lovely, similiar to mine a small one which I just opened up 3 weeks ago. Very very slow building up at the mo tho, it's quite frustrating but it will take a while. I'm doing lots of leaflets (done 250) and will be getting another 400 out. Maybe an advert in the local paper etc. good luck everyone

I LOVE ur mirrors!! I use a bloke called gaz at printmarket uk he does 5000 double sided colour leaflets delivered for £65 I think x x x

Latest posts

Back