my space....anyone got it?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yey more geeks on myspace!! hehe! have added u leah :) xx

ive got one but its rubbish ...can anyone help me make it look good ...all sparkly and stuff

Whats yours emmsybabes? I'll add you & then TRY & show how to add more stuff!! :)

well i only set myspace up about 30mins ago & i have had a request from a guy to add me to his friends - is this normal - pmsl - what have i done!!!!!!!!!

same here - shelley my is myspace.com/rachy_d82 if u wanna add me!

one of my old skool mates has got in touch already! xx

You bet cha!!! :)

hiya, yes i do have a myspace page, ill go and have a look at yours now and then i will add you! x

yeah thanx for adding me girlys!!!!!! i need more friends im a billy no pals at the mo now compared to some people! xxxxx

hi EllaX i think i added you on myspace but im not sure it was the right page - is your page a bit plain at the minute?i didnt see any info or pix to let me know whether it was the right rach?! x :green:

hi EllaX i think i added you on myspace but im not sure it was the right page - is your page a bit plain at the minute?i didnt see any info or pix to let me know whether it was the right rach?! x :green:

no it was the wrong one!!!! i tried setting one up with my old email and it wouldnt work so i had to set one up with another email!!!! - whats you name and ill add u hun xx

I think I've added everyone on this thread too! So hoping none of you mind?!! I was all lonely otherwise lol!! :green:

Aaargh what a nightmare :lol: I wanted to try and make it all pretty but couldn't fathom how, the old grey cells wont cooperate. I joined anyway,

http://profile.myspace.com/mineleven

Didn't add anyone =, didn't want to kind of foist myself on anyone :lol:

Aaargh what a nightmare :lol: I wanted to try and make it all pretty but couldn't fathom how, the old grey cells wont cooperate. I joined anyway,

http://profile.myspace.com/mineleven

Didn't add anyone =, didn't want to kind of foist myself on anyone :lol:

Foist away - thats the idea, feel free to add me everyone, lol! x

Latest posts

Back