My Vinylux Trial

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, you do pep the nails prior to Vinylux application. I think I read somewhere on here the S2 will be getting 2oz bottles of Scrubfresh to retail to clients. Until then you can just have your client use acetone to remove oils, debris etc prior to Vinylux application. It definitely will change they way women (& men) see nail polish. All other nail manufacturers need to step up their game!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using SalonGeek

Thank you!!! I'm now ridiculously excited to try this product :D Fab, that will make it easier to retail to clients. You're right, CND are always the first to do anything, I wonder how long it will be until the other companies follow suit? A few of my ladies have found that Shellac dries out their nails after a couple of applications which I've put down to their nails just not agreeing with it as others have been fine. Have any of you found this with Vinylux clients? I know it's still early days!

Shellac will only dry out your clients nails if they are not following the correct after care. I bet the clients who say it dehydrates their nails aren't using solar oil at least twice per day!

It's only happened to 6/7 clients in the 18 months I've been using Shellac. Yes you're right some have been honest enough to say they haven't been following aftercare advice and I'm sure most don't apply enough solar oil when they do, but a couple have been and they've dried and peeled. These clients tend to have bad nails already which I thought Vinylux would be a good option for. I ordered one colour last night just to test it so fingers crossed (pardon the pun!) :)

Latest posts

Back