My wedding nails!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pinkies101

Reaction score
Hi guys wondering if you can help, im getting married in the summer (woo hoo) and am desperatly trying to find someone to do my nails for me in my area!all the salons that are around me havnt got a great reputation and i want someone to do mine and pamper me!
Just wondering if peeps could post sum pics of their french, or give me prices?

Im asking on here coz i know eveyone love nails as much as me, so i know they will be perfect!!!

Thanking you!!! xxx

If you give sweet squared a ring on 0845 2106060 they will put you in touch with all the master nail technicians in your area,
masters are trained to a high standard so you should be very happy with the result,
sweet squared by the way is the head office and distributor for CND Creative nail design in the UK hope that helps you out hun and good luck for your big day :hug:

There are some fab ones in the gallery's hun to give you some idea's.
If it was me I'd want some 3d stuff, it would be wonderful to have something so special for one day, don't forget now, we will want photo's of your nails, your dress, infact everything for your day:D

Latest posts

Back