My Wilde-Pedique, what do you think?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MINKUS said:
very nice babes....just a teeny weany bit more white....NOT TOO MUCH hate massive whites just a tiny touch more would be fandabidozi....

GOOD WORK !

amb xxxxxxxx

I know it does really but I just cant do it, I always have to make it really really thin (im completely nuts I know!).

Thank you all for you lovely replies :D

I think they look FAB ! Exactly the way I would have them myself.

I cut my toenails really really short. I HATE long toenails, something that goes back to my childhood. I'm also not very keen on "chunky" french manicures on toes .....

Like you, I don't do this to my clients either, it's just a personal choice for me.

Well done !

River

they look very nice but if they were my feet i would like a tad more white & longer nails.

Well done you !:green:

They look great hunnie, you have done a fab job. You are doing so well, your training has really paid off, you should be proud of yourself!
Well done, look forward to seeing more photos of your work :green:

Is there anyone in North london /Herts who can fix my horrible toenails which are deforemed from years of injuries

JEnnie

Very pretty feet and I love the french! I like the thin white as opposed to a thicker white. Great job! :)

hi i think your toes look very nice... as for needing more white i dont agree i think a french looks much nicer the way you have done it rather than with a thicker line of white. this way looks more delicate and pretty. and also here in jamaica i have noticed the trend which i have started following... is that the french pedicures are looking exactly as how you did yours with just a thin line of white. a lot of the top class spas are doing their french pedicures that way.. i like it your way bestl.......nice:)

i agree 100% here, i prefer just a thin french on toe nails and prefer them short like you as well
fab job hun

I love the Wilde pedique from LCN. I have been using it for a couple of years now. It has flex which I think is more important for toes as we put them in shoes.

I just did a set for a lady the other day and she still had the LCN Wilde pedique gel on her big toe from lasst summer!!!

I love this stuff. I prefer the way you have done your tips. It is dainty and pretty. This is how I like to complete mine too.

great work!:lol:

Latest posts

Back