Myscara no one seems to be contacting me

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pamper&Polish

Reaction score
I really REALLY want to do Myscara training and I have enquired on here, I have sent emails, wrote on fb and have left a message via phone. I am in northwest and don't know if thats the problem. Still would have liked a reply and details on where the next nearest course. x

I have had the same problem I'm in Essex and have pm'd several times and no one replies. It's soooo annoying isnt it.

Good luck x

I have had the same problem I'm in Essex and have pm'd several times and no one replies. It's soooo annoying isnt it.

Good luck x

It is, VERY! I think you shouldn't be too bad there are trainers down south...its oooop north we seem to have no one!!!

If you go on the Myscara fb page there are trainers on there down south.

If you manage to do the training would you come up here and train me!! LOL :biggrin: x

Threads like this unfortunately normally end up in a negative vein which is actually against the site rules.

Have your tried contacting Myscara via their own website or do they not have one.

If you have tried contacting them via their normal channels - phone maybe - and they are not getting back to you then they are either really super busy and will appreciate your patience or not!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back