MYscara problems

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Catdeluxe

Reaction score
Hi, I've posted this within the Myscara group but had no response so I'm not sure if anyone else can help?

I've been doing Myscara since the beginning of October and had some great results after some practice.

The past couple of times I've used Myscara I've had a problem with beading and Myscara being very slow to dry as other people have mentioned in previous posts. I've also had 2 clients return as the Myscara has clumped together after a few days and I've had to remove. The clients have been disappointed as they loved their first Myscara treatments.

I also noticed with these 2 clients that when the Myscara had clumped it looked as if it had pulled some of the lashes out from the far ends of where it had clumped (if this makes sense!)

I have been shaking, primeing and my Myscara is kept in a cool dark place at the back of my beauty room.

Has anyone got any tips, as I am worried whenever I have to do a Myscara treatment now, and do not feel that I am giving the best possible service, when I have seen the great results that my Myscara was giving in the first place.

Many thanks, Catherine

I would of thought it I cus they are rubbing their eyes xxx

I suppose they could be, it seems like the whole consistency of the myscara has changed though.

It dries much slower (minutes rather than seconds) and gloops into beads when I'm using it no matter how much I shake it!

MYscara has a shelf life of 6 months x

Did u roll or shake it before you used it. Sometimes I discard the first bit from the top. The best thing is give it a good roll or shake and try it again xxx

I suppose they could be, it seems like the whole consistency of the myscara has changed though.

It dries much slower (minutes rather than seconds) and gloops into beads when I'm using it no matter how much I shake it!

Has the bottle been exposed to heat or been exposed to sunlight (what sun I hear you say lol) at all? MYscara needs to be kept in a cool dark place (not the fridge though) if the product has been too warm it can effect it.

If its not that I would contact your trainer and have them arrange some replacement product for you but you will need to return your bottle for them to test it to see whats going on, hth x

Thanks for all the advice. My Myscara is only 4 months old and is kept in a cool corner of my room. Someone else has suggested I may be putting it on too thickly so am going to try for next client to shake, roll etc and put on more thinly!!

If I still have no joy I will call my trainer:D

Latest posts

Back