MYscara Removal

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisareid

Reaction score
I've got my 1st removal tomorrow and I'm having a dippy moment reading the notes from my course. Can't understand how we remove from the bottom lashes when it advises to cover them with damp cottom pads? Can anybody help please :hug:

Are you a member of MYscara Mania group? If you posted your question on there I'm sure someone could help you. I've been on the training but haven't done a removal yet so not able to help i'm afraid. Good luck.

Hi K-Lashes,

I did post there but no response. I'm okay now and think I know what I'm doing. Couldn't figure out how it would be removed but I'm guessing the gel/remover will soak through to the bottom lashes to remove them. I'm sure I will find out tomorrow when I do my first removal! :hug:

Hi, from what I remember you put the damp cotton wool under the bottom lashes like you would when doing a tint and remove top and bottom together.

Annie xx

Just done my 1st removal and worked a treat. I ended up using damp tint pads! :)

Just done my 1st removal and worked a treat. I ended up using damp tint pads! :)

I'm trained I'm MYscara too and at are training we were showed removal.

As you say damp cotton pads underneath the eyes, apply gel remover and leave to soak in for 5 minutes, then use 2 cotton buds and roll downwards repeatedly to remove the product- totally a closed eye procedure, stings like mad if it gets in the eyes!. HTH xxx

I'm trained I'm MYscara too and at are training we were showed removal.

As you say damp cotton pads underneath the eyes, apply gel remover and leave to soak in for 5 minutes, then use 2 cotton buds and roll downwards repeatedly to remove the product- totally a closed eye procedure, stings like mad if it gets in the eyes!. HTH xxx

** our!!! X

We were shown too at training, I was having a dizzy moment when reading the removal instructions last night d'uh :lol: Did my 2nd removal tonight and no stinging again and really easy to remove so all good :hug:

Glad all went well, I enjoy removals so easy :) x
We were shown too at training, I was having a dizzy moment when reading the removal instructions last night d'uh :lol: Did my 2nd removal tonight and no stinging again and really easy to remove so all good :hug:

Latest posts

Back