Nail Adhesive

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joquik

Reaction score
Hi

Can anyone tell me what nail glue is the best for L&P? I've just done a couple of friends nails and some of them are coming off after a few days? These ladies are pregnant, could this be why or maybe its the glue i'm using?

Is Creative's Gelbond one of the best?

Thanks

Jo

Hi

Can anyone tell me what nail glue is the best for L&P? I've just done a couple of friends nails and some of them are coming off after a few days? These ladies are pregnant, could this be why or maybe its the glue i'm using?

Is Creative's Gelbond one of the best?

Thanks

Jo

Gelbond is a great adhesive and is wonderful for uneven nails and bitten nails too. It is a pharmaceutical grade chemical adhesive and not glue (which contains animal proteins as do all glues). PREP is important for nail tips to last well and also the length you choose for your clients ... most new nail techs do nails that are just too long and this causes the breaks even with a good adhesive. Pregnancy should make no difference if the nails are prepared correctly.

Gelbond by CND or Polybond by NSI are both excellent.

Thanks Gigi and Noodle, ur help is greatly appreciated. :biggrin:

Gelbond is THE best for me. It's fast and like Gigi said it's great fit biters nails and dips. And the tube lasts for ages))

Latest posts

Back