Nail advice for a hairdresser

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nevergivingup

Reaction score
I am a hairdresser and nail varnish just doesn't stay on my nails, it doesn't matter if I do it or a nail tech does it. I like to keep them short so don't want extensions but is there something I can have done so they look nice for longer than 2 hours?

I am a hairdresser and nail varnish just doesn't stay on my nails, it doesn't matter if I do it or a nail tech does it. I like to keep them short so don't want extensions but is there something I can have done so they look nice for longer than 2 hours?

Shellac!!! Lasts 14 days without chipping, really improved my nails. I LOVE IT!

I might be stating the obvious....Shellac.

My business partner is a hairdresser and Shellac works brilliantly for her.

HTH

And if your nails are quite flimsy then Bio Sculpture will work beautifully for you just the same. You dont have to have long nails to wear it. Shellac is good too but isnt recommended if your nails need a little more strength along with flexibility... x

And if your nails are quite flimsy then Bio Sculpture will work beautifully for you just the same. You dont have to have long nails to wear it. Shellac is good too but isnt recommended if your nails need a little more strength along with flexibility... x

My nails are very weak so this might be better

yep bio sculpture will do the trick xx

With your hands constantly doing things and constantly in and out Of water; Shampooing hair, scrubbing, etc .. Reg nail polish will never hold up. Shellac has worked wonders for me.

Latest posts

Back