Nail art for 12 year olds

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

petals

Reaction score
Had a look at gallery, but can anyone give me some ideas for funky easy nail art for 12 year olds...Thanks.

I don't think you can get any easier than the little stickers. they come in lots of designs and great for kids this age. I normally get mine from www.atyourfingertip.co.uk

i have a 12 year old, she likes me to do a French and I then do stripes of metallic or coloured from one cornner about 3 of these simple but effect, also stick ons are great, or i use a brush and do swiggles, funky enough for them.
Glitter

I don't think you can get any easier than the little stickers. they come in lots of designs and great for kids this age. I normally get mine from www.atyourfingertip.co.uk

that website not working for some reason, if you just type in nail art on your search engine you should be able to come up with loads!
WWW.BEAUTYWONDERLAND.ORG.UK to get you started! happy surfing!

Glitters!

My daughter is only 6, but she absolutely loves glitter nails, and so do her girlfriends.

A glitter french with flicks would be really nice too. Glitter of any colour really, silver, pink or whatever. Simple but effective.

:) Try Nailtopia for nail stickers, some great deisgns - www.nailtopia.co.uk or try supperdrug they have some nice rhinestone stickers, and beleive it or not i was in New Look yesterday and noticed that they also do them. Oh! Also Claires Accessories. Little girls love glittery, sparkly things. You could just do them dotty fowers on their fingers in bright colours. I know the little girls that i have done these on think there great. Good Luck & Happy Painting!!!:hug:

dot flowers and rhinestones seem to be the "in thing"

I did a Nail Art birthday party last week and some of the requests included:
Bright pink base with black dots all over
Black or pink base with flicks
Glitter french
Dotty flowers
Love hearts
Tiger stripes
Black musical notes on a white base

I also got a request for the Playboy bunny but didn't feel confident to do that from my head!

Hope that might help.

I did a Nail Art birthday party last week and some of the requests included:
Bright pink base with black dots all over
Black or pink base with flicks
Glitter french
Dotty flowers
Love hearts
Tiger stripes
Black musical notes on a white base

I also got a request for the Playboy bunny but didn't feel confident to do that from my head!

Hope that might help.

You got a request for a playboy bunny at a kids birthday party :eek: ???? oh my Lord, I'm glad my daughter is only one.

with all of the little girl parties i've done, the dot flowers and wisps seem to be the thing.
plus, any sparkle on them, will make them squeel!!

kathleen
www.mynailsrock.com

:hug: Thankyou everyone you have been a great help! I am going to do lots of dotty flowers and glitter I think. She has just come back from America and had her nails done there. I will look forward to my first 12 year old nail party (normally do mini Divas!!) Thanks again. x

Hi,

I would do a five dots flowers and any colour rhinestone in the center of the flower...and on the top glitter polish to finish...kids love that..:)

Preeti:)

Thankyou for that me dear. I will have to go a purchase some different coloured glitter top coats now. Here was me going to do tiger stripes,etc had all these ideas in my head then panicked! Oh well, keep it simple!:)

Latest posts

Back