Nail art help plz!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tip Toes

Reaction score
I have tryed a few nail art pens etc. Some don't:- give a good cover (rather watery), have terrible brushes (no point for nice smooth line), or just horrible to work with in general. :confused:
As for designs i have some really good ideas but no control please can anyone surgest a good pen, brush, paint anything that i can just use :rolleyes:
Thanks peeps lol x

try some acrylic craft paints, you need to seal them with a good top coat but they work much better for nail art. the only time i ever use nail enamel for art is with konad (which i dont use too often) hth:)
Posted via Mobile Device

Hi,

Like the other geek has mentioned, try acrylic paint from an art/craft store. I use nail art striping brushes with craft paint. They come in different sizes and bristle lenghts to achieve different types of strokes.

Like yourself, I have tried nail art pens, and they do not go on well. I also like nail art varnishes. Abit like a polish with a thin striper brush inside! Make sure thought that the varnish striper paints are good quality as the cheaper ones can dry up or become thick quickly!

hth x x

I agree, I got some acrylic paint from hobby craft, i think it was crayola ones.. and some nail art paint brushes/dotting tools and i found them a lot easier than those nail art pen things

Nubar do some great striping brushes in lots of different colours

Latest posts

Back