Nail Art: Help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tenorcutie

CND EA
Reaction score
my friend has decided she wants these nails! as far as im aware the silver butterfly isnt minx, just wondered if you have any ideas about how to achieve it??

Many thanks!!!

313036_4211470522476_646481102_n.jpg

They are gorgeous. Which Minx is the silver back then?

Oh and I would assume the butterfly is a water decal. I have some very similar from ebay. x

i dont know! but my pals determined shes having these!

The Minx design is Daybreak by Lisa Logan.

I would also assume that the butterfly on top is a water decal xx

my friend has decided she wants these nails! as far as im aware the silver butterfly isnt minx, just wondered if you have any ideas about how to achieve it??

Many thanks!!!

313036_4211470522476_646481102_n.jpg
i believe those butterfly are ebay decals tattoos cos those are what i am buying tommorrow:eek:

i dont know! but my pals determined shes having these!

thanks ladies!!! i knew you'd be able to assist!

ooh they're beautiful, I think I'm going to look for some butterfly decals and do these on myself.

i just found the very same ones on ebay! xx

I saw these on my Facebook and loved them! Just goes to show that as well as the many beautiful Minx designs there already is, we can add things to that too to be creative and get a different look. I just love my job :D

Not that the butterfly doesn't look fabulous but i think using a water decal isn't so "professional" . Its like going to get some nail art done and ask for a flower and the nail tech puts a sticker on and says all done ( this has actually happened ), of course if you friend wants that you should definitely do it and i know it would look great.

Latest posts

Back