Nail art help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danielajessy

Reaction score
i just want to ask if anyone now where i can find some nail art designs,i want some simple to try because i"m not that good with painting,i really want to learn how to do nail art but for the moment i don"t have money to go for a cours,so can someone help me ???:cry:

Hi hun, if you do a search online you will be able to find loads of examples of nail art or look at the gallery on here for inspiration, sometimes it looks a bit tricky but once you start its easy, start simple and work your way up you'll have alot of fun and you'll also get better at it the more you practise. I hope i helped you. Jo.xxx

Hi!

There are afew tutorials on nail geek you should check out. Also check out the geeks gallery to get some ideas...once you get afew ideas, all you need is imagination from there!

Good luck! x x

I would also look at You Tube as they have examples of nail art to get you inspired :)

good luck!!

Yummi x

I would suggest you buy some good nail paints and other nail art bits and then take the time to practise and practise you will be surprised at how good you will get.
I am qualified in nail art but its so easy to pick up and do that I am sure you dont need a course.:)

If you're just starting try Youtube. I know when I started trying my hand at nail art it was easier to see and watch someone do something before I mimicked it than to read it.

Just hunt around, you'll find some great things.

Also? Grab a dotter, striper and paint and just have a go at it. Never hurts to keep trying 'til something good pops out :)

thanks,i really use your help...:)

nails magazine online has a fabulous step by step tutorial nail art section with 3 sections for beginners, intermediate and advanced and its fab.

They add new designs all the time. Personally I surf the web to find piccies I like and then practice it till its perfect!! :)

youtube works for me:hug:

and liliyas dvds)

it"s very easy when you see but very hard when you start to do,i don"t relly now how to start:)any ideeas?thanks

Hi Jackiemc,

Got the link for the nail art, ive been looking for something like this for ages, as i was also told you dont need to do a course.

Thank you so much! now im gona go buy some nail art pens and nail arl liner and have a go myself.

Latest posts

Back