Nail Art ideas for my wedding??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DNA

Reaction score
I'm getting married in just under two months and I can't think of what I'm going to do on my nails :(

The wedding has a gold and pink theme and the ceremony is next to the ocean. It's happening in sunny QLD and will have a casual feel to the whole day.

I don't want anything too busy or difficult as I probably wont be able to look after them too well on honeymoon. :wink2:

Any ideas???

Hey there shellie
Ooooo not long to go now.xox
Qld Puuuurrrrrfect this time of year.Enjoy!!!!!

Encased rhinestones- lace-tiny beads, for all or a feature nail.
French Twist- With or without glitter acrylic/polish.
Apply a French smile line & "Twist" the white application.
Polish secured charms-Gold & Silver available many designs:
Roses -swirls etc.
Nail stickers- Heaps to choose from.
If you were closer I'd love to do them for you.

Hth
Love n Hugs
XX J XX

Oooh, weird. Im getting married on 27th October and having the same crisis!

What date do you get married?

Hi guys

why dont you try some sculpts with white crushed shells just on the tips, it looks sooo nice, subtle but really pretty and it would go with your ocean setting!

Try the Nailtopia wedding 3D stickers!

Pink crushed shell with a gold smile line simple and elegant.
x

Our date is the 15th of October (been engaged for nearly 12months and together 5 1/2 years)

thanks for all the ideas :)

Janice if you were closer I'd be there in a flash! :hug:
Hmm... Just how mobile are you? Fancy a trip to QLD? LOL

I'll have to have some practice goes I think... i'll put up pics when I do

Hey shellie.xoxoxox

Have Nail Stuff can travel. lol
Are you flying up north from Mascot or driving?????
Anythings possible.xox.:hug:

Love n Hugs
XX J XX

We're driving up. Probably stop over in Tamworth for the night as its a bloody long way to go in one day! (although my Dad did it once from Bundy to us, silly man as its over 20hrs drive!)

I've just done white shell tips, they look subtle yet different, they would be lovely as wedding nails.
Hope this Helps

Not a bad run shellie from Bundy.....
I drove Port Macquarie to Mackay in one hit..[errrrr 14 hrs straight]
Minus the petrol cap from Rocky lol.....EEEKKKK!!!!!
DONT GET DRIVEWAY SERVICE!!!!!!!!

K thinking caps on......thinking thinking.....

Love n Hugs
XX J XX

lol

and we moan about driving for three hours to get somewhere
look at you lot
x

ValencianNails said:
why don't you have a pastel base colour polish, do a few 'flicks' in the same colour as your bridesmaids dresses and add a rhinestone to finish off the look... simple but effective and not too over the top.
or you could do a french and do some small flowers... there are some bridal nails in the gallery
http://www.thenailgeek.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=606&catid=member&imageuser=31 is one of my faves
also this one http://www.thenailgeek.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=2377&c=501
hth's
x

I loved these nails, the Nailtopia stickers are just fab. I use them all the time & nearly all my brides have them. Not too fussy, nice & simple but effective. I am currently wearing the white Nailtopia flowers & everyone comments on how pretty they are. I tend to avoid colour on bridal nails, unless they want to match their theme, as brides are normally thinking about the pics. You want something that you can look back on in years to come & still love.

I have never tried crushed shells so can't comment on those. Jo, do you have any pics? They do sound pretty.

Hope everything goes well for you on your wedding day hun.

Latest posts

Back