Nail Art Kit?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jacky

Reaction score
Im hoping for a little help here......
I have been asked to do a nail art class for a local adult education centre. Apart from being nervous about the whole thing. :Scared: ....I need to provide a small, inexpensive starter kit. The costs need to be kept quite low....most of the candidates for this short course are not in employment and whilst the tuition will be free, the adult ed centre cant stretch to funding the kit!
Im going to be covering really basic stuff....dotting, striping, sponging (thanks Glo!) transfers, polish secures and marbling.

What do you think I could comprise as a real basic kit here?
I have a fair few bits and pieces from the 7 years Ive been manicuring/pedicuring/beautying and nail arting....I can provide polishes and paints.

I thought a base coat and top coat would be essential in the kit.....any more suggestions!?
:Love:

dotting tool and some cheap brushes have a look at the spangles ones, in fact there whole range is reasonably priced

Thanks Lucia.....Ill have a look! Im pretty sure many of my brushes are spangles ones although I did pick up some cheap ones from a craft shop once!
Its hard to decide really what they will get more use from.....I have tons of brushes...there will only be around 6-8 candidates per class so I guess I could offer mine for them to share.

Hi Jacky,

I will be able to provide you a quote for your kits if you would like to PM me with your requirements?

Latest posts

Back