Nail art needle pen?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kellyltaylor88

Reaction score
Hi
I thought i saw someone talking about a nail art needle pen the other day
Was i going mad?
If not does anyone know where i can buy one from?
Seems like a briliant idea

Is this what you meant?

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1358705948.986706.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1358705948.986706.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 362
These are just nail art pens, they have a brush the other end inside the bottle. You will be able to get them from lots of places online and the wholesalers xxx

No these
I dont know if dreamt it!
But it had an extremely fine end and you could put in polish or i guess shellac not sure for very fine art work

Was it maybe the sugar styler I think its called from Sam biddle ? X but that used with acrylic paint . SORRY JUST LOOKED GOT THE SUGAR STYLER MIXED UP WITH SAM BIDDLE. SHE HAD A NAIL ART PEN WITH A NIB ON IT. The sugar styler is from somewhere else.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using SalonGeek

You mean the ones that look like the extendable pencils you used to use at school?
If so I bought one a few years ago at a trade show. Can't remember who it's by though. Could be sam biddle? Xx

The Sam Biddle pen is for artwork. It's a bit like a very very fine nibbed empty fountain pen. Look on utube for her videos to see if that's what you mean.
It lets you draw very fine lines and patterns.

Are they any good?

It looks a bit inconsistant in her demo...almost like a calligraphy pen...some parts thin and some parts thick unintentionally though.

hiya, if not got or used one but I recall in her vid she does say that lighter pressure gives detail while more pressure will make paint flow more , I suppose just like a fountain pen. And also depends on the consistency of your paint too. might have to get one now to try myself :) x

might have to get one now to try myself :) x

I was thinking that too! They do look interesting and I'm forever on a mission to find the smallest brush I can find to write on nails with...this might do the trick! x

They work but take some getting used to. I actually find it easier with a brush.

They do provide thicker and thinner lines just like a normal fountain pen would, depending on the angle of the pen xx

Sam Biddle: Needle Pens

Sam Biddle did sell these at one point. I have one but have only used it for making marks and lines in 3D L&P work

Are they any good?

It looks a bit inconsistant in her demo...almost like a calligraphy pen...some parts thin and some parts thick unintentionally though.

I love mine!!! But I use airbrush paint and it works great

I watched Nataliya Oneyshchenko do some nail art & she had made her own pen. Think she got a needle & put it in the end of a pencil (a refillable one). If you can get hold of her on here or on Facebook I'm sure she'll tell you exactly how she did it x

Latest posts

Back