Nail Art Netting

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

salpep

Reaction score
I'm looking for the type of netting for nail art, you know the type you press in the acrylic and tada we have a pattern :green:

Just not finding it anywhere..sooooooooooo if any of you lovely people know's a short cut to any site that sells it I would be grateful

Thanks guys :hug:

Last edited:
Yip I've seen it on Youngnails but Im not sure what to do with it duh lol x

I'm looking for the type of netting for nail art, you know the type you press in the acrylic and tada we have a pattern :green:

Just not finding it anywhere..sooooooooooo if any of you lovely people know's a short cut to any site that sells it I would be grateful

Thanks guys :hug:

I got mine from my local craft store, £1 for 1 metre! & available in loads of different colours. There is the Young Nails way of using netting (see YoungNailsInc on You Tube for demo). BUT its often easier (& quicker) to cut the netting to size required & press into the acrylic while its still wet then seal with clear arcylic. Either way gives great results. :lol:

there are are a few different ways...it depends on what effect you want to achieve. You can either place it in the nail then cap in clear....for this it needs to be a flexable / thin material. I have also seen a flat rigid foil before but i didnt think that was very good as it used to just bent back to it original shape. You can then get the metal mesh which you can use to imprint a mesh pattern into semi set acrylic, then you remove it and fill in the imprint with a different colour acrylic.

I have a cake shop near me that sells Ribbon to go around cakes some of them are very good for this and theres lots of different pattens and shapes they also do quite nice trims at most Haberdashery shops that you can get by the yard, old net curtains would do well, fish net tights would prob work if you held it taught, or go to pet shop and buy a real gold fish net prob less than a pound rip it and use that, the possibility go on and on free your mind x

tulle that you buy at craft shops works too. thats what i use for my snakeskin designs.

Thanks everyone for your help

I did funny enough look on the youngs website to start with but I must have missed it opps

Anyway I will have a look around these other places you guys suggested, sounds a good plan of action

xx

Latest posts

Back