nail art on short nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dessi

Reaction score
Hi everybody! Unfortunatly the most of my clients are with short nails and knowing that i love nail art they push me every time to paint on 2mm2 nails. So wonreding everytime what to do with so small nails now i found it!! I put some starss, some glitter lines and thats it:) Great effect:) now me i am happy and they are happy lol. Look some new pics that i puted on my album, hope to enjoy it :) http:/s107.photobucket.com/albums/m299/Dessi_04/

thanks for that babes..i really enjoyed looking at those pics...your smiles are really good and i love the nail art you have done....very very nice.

What do you use for the nail art...??

Are your nails gel or L&P...??

I like your work very much. x

just looked at all your nails ...they are lovely.

where are the pictures :rolleyes:

These just go to show that nail art does not have to be done on extreme length nails - some of these are really beautiful and very tasteful.

I agree fully, they aere very tasteful, gorgeous even, your very talented, unreal smile lines, btw i might be a bit behind, i know what gel is but what is L&P??? Probably really obvious and i will feel dumb when told but i gotta know................

Blosey

I agree fully, they aere very tasteful, gorgeous even, your very talented, unreal smile lines, btw i might be a bit behind, i know what gel is but what is L&P??? Probably really obvious and i will feel dumb when told but i gotta know................

Blosey

Liquid and Powder.

My god your artwork is amazing!I wish i could paint like that!Such detail on such a tiny canvas!!!!!
I wanna b as good as u!!!!!!!!:hug:
Thanks for sharing!!!xxxxxxx

i start with gel, but may be my lamp was broke, so i broked my nerves with it, and start with acrylic. Now only L&P

L&P LOL so obvious, thanks darl,

i just say acrylic

Blossey

wow! did u do ALL of those??!!! how on earth did u do those twirly nails?! not seen those b4?!!! gr8!

I love the artwork!
Great work
x

Lovely well done!! What do you use & how do you keep your hand so steady? :O)

Those are absolutely gorgeous...

Do you use tips at all (clear ones) or are they all natural or sculpted nails? Look fantastic. Wish I could do ones like those but I have the creativity of a gnat...:cry:

dont worry honey only 1/4 of the photos are with L&P, all the ather are natural nails and the french on natural is hand made with nail polish! I use clear and white tips, still little bit scare to do it without tips :irked:

Hi leah, was trying to learn my friend how to keep her hand steady, well your hand never have to be on the air(flying) without brace. I use my little finger to brace all the hand and of course u have to be relax and have good mood, and never give attention on what is happening around u! Hope this could help u :))

The nails you do are brilliant. I've just went through the whole lot, they are very insperational!

The colours you use are brilliant too. Do you use a particular make of nail art paints or do you use enamel alot too?

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL work.
Will have to try some of these myself!!

Great job! Keep sharing, you're inspiring the rest of us.
(please:green: )

:hug:

Hi LBR! I use acrylic paints and i finish it with top coat, thats why they shine. Ty u all for the good words, i am so happy u liked my work!

Latest posts

Back