Nail Art over Glaze & Go?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrissylaw

Reaction score
Hi All

I am considering to start using a gel coating over my L&P extensions (such as glaze and go) to keep them in tip top condition however I do love changing my nail art regularly. Do you know if you can paint over this / apply decals?

Also does anyone know the best place to get a reasonable priced UV lamp, or if anyone is looking to sell one, not sure on the regulations of this forum regarding private sales but feel free to pm me.

Many Thanks

I put my own personal nail art under my glaze and go and them simply buff the gel and the art off when I want a change :)

Me too, put nail art under the Glaze n Go, just make sure fully dry and I dont apply too much polish to the artwork so it can cure properly. Doing it this way, the artwork wont rub away and stays beautiful and glossy til you buff it off - which is easy.

Hi I also would use paint or decals underneath, but I also do 3D work with L&P on top of the gel after its been cured.

i apply glaze n go over small bit of art work but as glaze n go is not for use over polish you need to be careful as it will crack if used over polish.
i use it over the top of art work like dots dots and stripes but if i were to paint a french manicure using polish i wouldnt use glaze n go.
glaze n go is a fab product and i wouldnt be without it.x

How do you remove glaze n go? do you just buff it off???

Yes, just buff it off.

Latest posts

Back