Nail Art Pics Required

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sparkly nails

Reaction score
I have recently been jazzing up my website - much better pics on it now...and more products! And (time allowing) more nail art pictures will be added to give inspiration to people new to nail art!

Within the next few months I am also going to be adding a customer nail art gallery page (Freehand not airbrushing designs at the moment) so feel free to send me your designs! I am hoping that not only will the website sell products but it will be a more interactive site for all you nail art enthusiasts!

Im on a learning curve with web design and feedback is appreciated!

Ta!

I've got to ask... why are there so many advertising links in your post?

ValencianNails said:
I've got to ask... why are there so many advertising links in your post?

I was wondering the same - and none of them nail related!

I have no idea why there are links in the post...Im on my nephews computer and he always downloads stuff so don't know if that could be causing it, 'cos I didn't put any in? Its a mystery...

Hi there sparkley, please get your nephews pc virus checked..... it inserted links into your post that where not nails related, hence I have removed the underscored words and replaced them with normal text......

Shall we say, the links took us to an adult site.......
there seems to be add ware on that pc.....
Hope you didn't mind the editing, but I really felt it was necessary xxxx

Latest posts

Back