Nail Art Stamping kit

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jacqui'snewnail

Reaction score
Hi Geeks

When I was at the show on sunday there was a stand selling some sort of nail art stamping thingy ma jig! Couldnt tell you how it works or anything because there was only one lady serving and they were being snapped up like hot cakes!!

But I am interested so if anybody knows what I am talking about it would be much appreciated!!

:hug:

Hi there think you are probebly talking about the Konard stamping kit, the peeps who owns this is a geek but I cant remember their name:irked: anyway if you do a search on here you will get plenty on it coz we were all nattering about it after the last show:lol:

that would be the konad kit do a search and there will be lots of threads about it! xxxxxx

Thank U Geeks - You are fantastic!!:hug:

I bought one of these at a show. The Konad stamping kits are a bit tricky at first until you practise a bit but they do stamp some cute nail art which it says you can stamp on other objects too such as mobile phones. They are great if you need a bit of extra help in the nail art department, although I tend to sway more towards free hand myself I know a few people who love them.

yeah i bought one of these too...

i usually do free hand nail art but i thought it looked quick and easy to use so i bought one to try....

i had a go at it the other day and although quick.. im not sure about easy...!!

you need to put the right amount of polish on the template.. then scrape off the right amount of excess polish with the scraper.. you then need to position and stamp on the nail in the right position ... this the hardest part as nails on your fingers are different sizes and shapes and the design on the template is one size... which means you need to position the design exactly at the same place on each nail to make it look uniform..

all the steps have to be done very quickly or the nail polish would dry out and you'll get a blury design...

think its one of those things where you need plenty of practice to get right.. although once you do.. the designs look lovely on the nail... very good for bridal nails as the flowers are elegant and very detailed..

worth a go if youre not so keen on doing free hand nail art and if you have plenty of time to practice...

:hug:

are they expensive as an initial outlay?

are they expensive as an initial outlay?
You can get a french manicure kit for about £23, that includes 3 discs, corrector pen, stamper, scraper and their black and also white special polishes. The polishes are alot thicker than usual for stamping. A small stamping kit is £28.50 and contains 4 image plates, (that gives 28 designs) red, white, blue polish, stamper and scraper (plus instructions in both.
You can go right up to ultimate kits for £155 on their site. You can also buy individual polish colours and stamping discs and accessories. If you get a kit I recommend an image plate holder for under £2 to hold your disc properly while scraping and stamping.
I hope that helps? I should ask for commission! haha I'm posting a website link for you- I hope I'm allowed, if not then tell me and I won't do it again.
Training4Beauty | KJT Beauty, Konad Nails and Training

Latest posts

Back