Nail art supplies!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xXxCaZxXx

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I sent a few of my girls onto the shellac art and styles course (they all loved it! Highly recommended!) and since then they have played with what we have and asked for a few more bits.

Additives were ok with, we have them all. Glitters, we have some from s2 and from gold leaf on eBay but foils! I known s2 sell some but where else could I get some from? I know eBay but are there any recommendations? And how many do you think is enough? I thought about 10 but then I see a picture on here where someone had at least 100 different glitters! So is 10 a bit Scrooge?

Last thing, they've asked for different netting, no idea where to get different sizes from?

Ooh actually one more! Is there anything else I could get them to play with? They're good girls and as long as they keep the clients happy, I'll do all I can to keep them happy : )

Thanks guys xxxx

Ooo I'd also be interested to know this, I'm doing my shellac art and style course on 4th nov :) xx

Personally I wouldn't go getting 100 foils in, 10 is enough, I use the irresistible ones which are great I do have around 100 or so glitters though. I can't help myself. My glitters and additives are used daily but I would get a good range and be guided by your clients as you add to them. No point having a wall of glitter if 90% of your clients won't have them.

So does it matter if the foils have a pattern on or are the block colours better?

Xxxx

I have a mixture of foils! I always seem to use more of the solid colours, as you mentioned. My most popular ones (especially this time of year) are the solid metallics in Red, Gold, Silver & Copper.

My all time favourite is Antique Gold which is an irresistible foil from S2....just gorgeous!

I have a LOT of foils...mainly due to the fact that my job is also my hobby! I just can't help myself, haha! ;) xx

Sent from my iPhone 5S using SalonGeek mobile app

Ooh I'm glad u said that, I'm going to get some of the sets and I wasn't going to get the lot with that in. Mind changed and now that's in the basket too. Xxxx

Ok, I'm a newbie!! Only been qualified for a short while ( about 4 months ) and I am still learning more and more every day from experience and reading all you guys posts!! Can I please ask what s2 is?? Shoot me later if I am being a complete plonker lol. X

Ok, I'm a newbie!! Only been qualified for a short while ( about 4 months ) and I am still learning more and more every day from experience and reading all you guys posts!! Can I please ask what s2 is?? Shoot me later if I am being a complete plonker lol. X

Haha! No shooting necessary, lol!!
It's short for Sweet Squared - UK CND distributor xx

Sent from my iPhone 5S using SalonGeek mobile app

I purchase my foils and other nail art supplies from www.dollarnailart.com. They have an array of glitters, foils, studs, rhinestones, etc. The nice thing is, everything is truly on a $1 (US)!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back