Nail based Ice breakers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swilks12

Reaction score
Hi,

I am a level nails lecturer and starting to think about the new academic year (only just finished this one!!) and wondered if anyone had any good nail based ice breakers that they would be willing to pass on?

Thanks.

Hi, not really a nail based ice breaker but I good one I use for training. Take a roll if toilet paper and pass it round to each person. Tell them to take as much paper as they think they'll need. At this point everyone looks puzzled! Some people take loads other just a few sheets. Then you take some also. Then you ask them one by one to tear each sheet apart and for each sheet they need to give one fact about themselves. The people that took loads then panic as they have to think of lots of facts!! It's quite funny x

Again not nail related but I use a bowl of coloured sweets (like skittles) and pass them round. Everyone has to take a small handful the the colour they have the most of indicates what they have to say something about the self. I have a colour code for example
Red .. Interesting fact
Yellow .. Proudest moment
Blue .. Embarrassing story
Green .. Favourite hobby
Etc.

Latest posts

Back