Nail Classes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laverne

Reaction score
hey, im new to this sight and i was wondering if anyone can help me find some trainging courses close to home, im looking to do an acrylic nail course as closeto dereham as possible. thankss x

Where exactly is Dereham? Should we know this?

Where exactly is Dereham? Should we know this?

Lol Geeg! I *think* it's Norfolk... which illustrates your point perfectly, I suppose...? :lol:

Hey I'm originally from Norfolk.......what you tryin to say :smack:

I did my training course the Nail Centre Academy in Spixworth, Norwich so not too far from Dereham.

The course was really good as well, the tutor has a site on the internet just search for the above and you will find it.

Hope that helps you x

ahh right thankyou jo thats alot of help im now going to look at there website. Derehams in norfolk lol.x

ahh right thankyou jo thats alot of help im now going to look at there website. Derehams in norfolk lol.x

lol

It would also be well worth ringing S2 the home of CND, Minx and Shellac in the UK and enquiring about any education in your area from them. CND is the tops both in product and education. 08452106060 and they will be happy to send you out info and you can do some comparison. Welcome - Sweet Squared

lol

It would also be well worth ringing S2 the home of CND, Minx and Shellac in the UK and enquiring about any education in your area from them. CND is the tops both in product and education. 08452106060 and they will be happy to send you out info and you can do some comparison. Welcome - Sweet Squared

Thanks geeg.

i was looking around to do nail courses and found one called Elite, was wondering if anyone has trained with them? if so what are they like, are they any good?

Latest posts

Back