Nail Courses Darlington / Newcastle

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IHeartLashes

Reaction score
Hello,

Apologies in advance as I'm sure this must have been asked before but does anyone know of a good course in Darlington / Newcastle for nails. I'd like to learn acrylics & gels but understand that I would also need a basic manicure certificate first.

Ideally I'd like to do a 1 - 2 day course and cover the basics and the acrylics to start with.

Thanks in advance :green:

Hi Hun, did you find anywhere to complete an acrylic course? Xx

Newcastle or Gateshead collage xx

Newcastle are running one. I'm gutted because I'm actually on holiday 2 of the 6 weeks :-( liked the face it was a weekly thing rather than just a day or so!

Newcastle are running one. I'm gutted because I'm actually on holiday 2 of the 6 weeks :-( liked the face it was a weekly thing rather than just a day or so!

Ah that's a shame, will it be September when they next do it? I went to Newcastle to do gel nails and nail art xx

Ah that's a shame, will it be September when they next do it? I went to Newcastle to do gel nails and nail art xx

Most likely! I'm moving away in aug so would have loved to do it before I go! Xx

Latest posts

Back