Nail courses near Bristol

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Meira

Reaction score
Hi All
I am seriously considering starting out as a home/mobile nail technician and would like to attend a manicure and pedicure course running in the next few weeks somewhere close to Bristol. Are there any courses you would recommend. I have seen quite a few online, all of which vary quite a lot in duration and cost.
Many thanks
Meira

I did my manicure and pedicure with all about mi in chipping Sodbury, also Capital hair and beauty run beginner courses. Hth

Hi there, I know that OPI have an educator in Hanham :)

Give Lena White a call and they'll be able to help you out x

There are plenty of choices in Bristol, what I would do is think about what you want to do aside from mani and pedi, if there's a particular brand that interests you and contact them about training, capital and Sally's beauty supply offer one day courses if that is what you need most companies have educators in the area aswell. Hth x

Thanks for your replies that's really helpful. I would also like to do a course such as Shellac too. would you say Shellac is one of the most popular brands or would people prefer gelish or OPI?

There is a CND educator in Cheltenham who have been too and she is great. Her name is Kate Taylor. If you type in her name on Facebook you will find her page where her upcoming courses are posted. X

I am in pretty much same boat in Devon. It's very confusing as the best way to go esp as I cannot afford the cnd course.

Just booked on to do manicure / pedicure with All About Mi on 2nd and 3rd October... Very excited, thanks for your replies. X

Latest posts

Back