Nail courses Scotland

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

belinda03

Reaction score
Hi, can anyone give me some advice on starter nail courses? I am looking to start my own business from home/mobile. I want a course that will just teach me the basics ie, manicure, pedicure and extensions. I would prefer an intensive course if anyone has any suggestions I would be a big help. Also Ihave been told that CND training is very good and there products are the best on the market does anyone have any contact details for them or advice on this?

Hi Belinda,
The fingertips centre in Edinburgh offers CND training, they are fantastic there. Look on CND.com for contact details.
Also Scottish Beauty School near Braehead are very good, Im not sure what nail products they use, but I did a spray tanning course with them and they also were wonderful.
Hope that helps you x

You have the fantastic Fingertips Centre in Newbridge Edinburgh 0131 333 3180.
They are a training center for CND, give the girls a call and they will happily explain all of the diffent options for training.
I'm sure they will be open tomorrow they usually open from 10am on a Sunday :D

I did manicure and pedicure with the Scottish Therapy Academy in glasgow and they were really good. I think they do nail extension courses aswell. I did a Beginners Gel course with Nailzone which was really good and you can get ILA funding with them plus you get a kit. They do acrylic courses aswell.

Hope that helps :)

You could not do better than the Fingertips Centre.

Latest posts

Back